Didom d.o.o. company offers and brokers all real estate services. Do you want our help with sale or lease of the real estate? Would you like to purchase or rent real estate? Save precious time and let us handle countless phone calls and questions connected to your real estate, while we bring only serious potential customers on the tour of your real estate. We come and take a look at your real estate; we take photos, counsel you about the price and add it to our real estate database, where we can immediately check if we have a customer for you. Then we start advertising on different portals and websites, we take tours of the real estate with clients, and we also help conclude the deal – we draw up contracts and see the deal through.
Didom d.o.o. real estate agency is people. We are aware that the existence of the company is based on the employees and that the business is built on customers. That is why we take our work and your expectations seriously and are responsible at our work.
We offer you high quality services and are looking forward to cooperating with you!
Didom d.o.o. , real estate agency is offering a wide array of professional legal assistance. You can arrange everything at one place. Take a look how we can help you!
Conscription of our legal services is such:
• Drawing up all types of legal businesses in real estate traffic (sales contract, contract of lease, deed of donation, contract of obligingness, … )
• Preparation and performance of a land register change proposal for registry of floor ownership (an entry in building register, preparation of act on floor ownership emergence, land registration record);
• Performance of all necessary proceedings to acquire various agreements and permissions of local government of municipalities (administrative office, Inland Revenue Office, municipality, Farmland and Forest Fund of the Republic of Slovenia, Ministry of Defence … ) according to transfer of property right of real estate;
• Solving every land-register type of problem and preparation of land register documents (indelible license, land register permit)
• Arranging property and legal relationships on real estate market;
• Land reclamation for needs of investors in public infrastructure and in apartment building;
• Generation of surrogate location of residential and business units in case of demolishing a building in order to build public infrastructure and apartment building;
• Performance of administrative proceedings by compensation reclamations for tenants in denationalization appartments;
• Generation and arranging ownership documentation;
• Preparation of general terms of sell according to ZKVSES (Protection Act of Home Buyers) and suitable sales contracts;
• Preparation of land register proposals for ownership entry and other property and obligation rights on real estate;
• Cooperation with banks, geodetic companies, architects, valuers;
• Other legal services;
ARRANGEMENT OF APPARTMENTS/PROPERTIES
If your living quarters no longer satisfies your needs or needs of your potencial buyers/tenants, call us for help!
We offer renovation of existing estate. AIM is to establish an appropriate atmosphere in quarters and accelerate sell/rent of estate.
Renovation is not necessary connected to huge investments. Small changes do make a difference. Sometimes, it is enough to change a colour of a wall or change a piece of furniture, new lighting, relocation of old equipment, removal of excessive things, adding new details, …
The amount of work is adjusted to your needs and wishes. Grand sum is part of our agreement and depends on size of appartment and range of services.
THE PRICE LIST OF COSTS AND SERVICES RENDERED OF DIDOM D.O.O. COMPANY
|NAME OF SERVICE||PRICE WITHOUT DDV||DDV (VAT)||PRICE WITH DDV|
|Brokerage for selling and buying real estate||2% of the value||22%||2%+DDV|
|Brokerage for renting out and renting real estate||One month’s rent||22%||Rent+DDV|
The price includes all the services provided by the company in case of a signed brokerage contract.
If the contractor does not sign the brokerage contract and only wants to have separate services, or unilaterally withdraws from the signed brokerage contract or otherwise violates the terms of the brokerage contract and the real estate company already performed certain services for them, the costs of services already performed are charged according to the following price list:
|NAME OF SERVICE||PRICE WITHOUT DDV||DDV (VAT)||PRICE WITH DDV|
|Drawing up the sales contract||With the cooperation of a lawyer according to the lawyer’s tariff||22%||Lawyer’s fee + DDV|
|Drawing up the contract of lease||40% of the value of one month’s rent||22%||40% of the value of one month’s rent + DDV|
|Tour and take-over of the real estate||50,00 EUR/tour||22%||61,00 EUR/tour|
|Checking the legal condition of the real estate||80,00 EUR||22%||97,60 EUR||Advisory service and preparation of the real estate for the sale (checking the documentation), cooperating with the negotiations||50,00 EUR/hour||22%||61,00 EUR/hour|
|The costs of advertising||50 EUR/advertisement||22%||61 EUR/advertisement|
|Acquisition of planning information for building||40,00 EUR||22%||48,80 EUR|
|Acquisition of certificate of land use||20,00 EUR||22%||24,40 EUR||Acquisition of map copy||15,00 EUR||22%||18,30 EUR|
|Acquisition of the extract from the land register||15,00 EUR||22%||18,30 EUR|
|Preparation of a land register change proposal (book entry, notation, prenotation)||With cooperation of a lawyer according to the lawyer’s tariff||22%||Lawyer’s fee + DDV|
|Preparation of a land register change proposal for registry of floor ownership||With cooperation of a lawyer according to the lawyer’s tariff||22%||Lawyer’s fee + DDV|
|Preparation of the record of hand-over||50,00 EUR||22%||61,00 EUR|
|Filling in tax forms||60,00 EUR||22%||73,20 EUR|
|Other services: services of notary legalization of signatures on the contract, notifying of a change of client for different subscriptions …||50,00 EUR||22%||61,00 EUR|
|Informative appraisal of the market value of the real estate||100,00 EUR||22%||122,00 EUR|
|Appraisal of the real estate||According to the price list of the court expert and valuer in the field of construction||22%||According to the price list of the court expert and valuer in the field of construction+ DDV|
|Safekeeping of paperwork, cash||25 EUR/day||22%||30,50 EUR/day|
Discounts are agreed on with the real estate agent on the spot and can be had with continued cooperation with a client, with signing an exclusive brokering contract …
Manager: Tina Pišek
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR REAL ESTATE BROKERING SERVICES
DIDOM d.o.o., Kersnikova 5, 1000 Ljubljana accepts the following
1. PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
General terms and conditions od service are an integral part of every real estate brokering contract between the broker and the contractor.
If the brokerage contract contains provisions which are in contrast to these provisions, the terms of the brokerage contract are valid;
Terms, used in these general provisions, have following meanings:
- The real estate company is Didom d.o.o., Kersnikova 5, 1000 Ljubljana
- The contractor is a factual or legal entity which signs the brokerage contract with a real estate agent.
- The entities connected to the contractor are (i) legal entities, where the contractor and/or contractor’s family members have either separately or together a participation, either direct or indirect, which gives them more than 25% of voting rights in this legal entity or enables them direct election of leadership or supervisory organs, (ii) legal entities, where the contractor and/or its family members have roles in leadership or supervision, (iii) legal entities, which in the eyes of the law about economic enterprizes count as connected to and/or legal entities specified in two previous points, (iv) legal entities where the contractor, contractor’s family member or a person connected to the contractor has factual influence on decision-making or a possibility of influencing the decisions made by the leaders, (v) all legal and/or factual entities to which the contractor and/or contractor’s family member is economically and/or personally connected, and/or connected through business.
Other terms in these general provisions have the meaning specified by the Real Estate Brokerage Act.
2. DESCRIPTION OF BROKERAGE SERVICES ACCORDING TO SEPARATE KINDS OF SERVICES IN THE REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
2.1 Based of the contract of brokerage for purchase or sale, or rental or lease, services included in the provisions from Article 4 are the following:
- checking the factual state of the real estate (a tour of the real estate), checking if the real estate has legal or factual faults or deficiencies, which could influence the use and the price of real estate
- checking the legal state of ownership of the real estate and eventual rights of a third party (for example, a mortgage…). the acquisition of the record from the land registry, infornation of location, map copies;
- mediation with the negotiations about the contract;
- drawing up the sales precontract or the contract about the deposit;
- notifying the contractor and third parties about the situations on the real estate market, important for determining the price of the real estate, the content of acts important for the valid signing of the brokering contract, the amount of taxes the client has to pay and the prices of notary’s services;
- written notifications, information, confirmations;
- communication with clients via telephone;
- the tour of the real estate aftre signing the contract of real estate brokerage;
- advertising the sale of the real estate in the media or in some other way;
- presence during the contractor’s tour of the real estate;
- finding out the factual state of the real estate;
- notifying the contractor of the discovered legal and factual state of the real estate and reliable notification about the faults discovered;
- keeping of the paperwork for the clients if so agreed;
- organizes the takeover of the real estate and prepares the collection record
If one of the services enumerated above is not necessary for a legal signing of the intended contract or if one of the services enumerated is performed by the contractor, the contractor is not entitled to demand the lowering of the brokerage provision agreed upon.
2.2 Description of additional services the client is obligated to pay according to the price list:
- ensuring the making of expert’s detailed report of appraisal
- drawing up the contract of sale or rental or a contract in the form of a notarial record, who is the direct enforceable instrument
- preparing a request for entry of the right of ownership for the real estate, if the real estate is already entered in the land register
- other services, for which the agent and contractor explicitly agree on
2.3 The costs covered by the contractor in any case:
The contractor covers the following costs in any case, if it is not otherwise specified in the brokerage contract: costs created by acquiring missing documentation about the legal state of the real estate, court and administrative charges or fees for acquiring information from official records, costs of drawing up an individualized contract about the legal transaction, costs of experts and appraisers, costs of issuing a certified statement from official records, costs of notary services, costs of advertising the intended legal transaction in the media and/or other media at the request of the contractor, costs of services not included in the provision in compliance with Article 2.1 of these terms and other special or unusual costs, if they arise while performing real estate services for the contractor.
2.4 Special contracts for real estate brokering
2.4.1 Exclusive real estate brokerage contract
The contractor can sign an exclusive brokerage contract, with which the contractor is additionally obligated to not authorize another legal or factual entity for brokerage in the real estate business. On the basis of signed exclusive brokerage contract the real estate company is obligated to perform additional services for the contractor, besides the services described in two previous paragraphs, the services which are:
- preparation of the plan for marketing the real estate according to the target group and the difficulty of preparing the investment memorandum;
- intensive active pictorial advertising in at least one daily national newspaper;
- active direct marketing of the real estate to known real estate parties that might be interested and other investors;
- inclusion of other real estate agencies based on the estimate of the real estate company;
- preparation of the real estate for viewing tours and for the transaction;
- preparing an individualized contract about the legal transaction;
The costs of services enumerated above are included in the brokerage payment agreed on.
In the case of signing an exclusive real estate brokerage contract, the contractor is not allowed direct contract with interested third parties. The contractor is obligated to give information about third parties interested to the real estate company. In case of a signed exclusive real estate brokerage contract, the real estate company is entitled to its fee also in the case if the contractor finds a third party on his own, no matter if the contact was established before the signing of the brokerage contract.
3. DETERMINING THE INDICATIVE PRICE OF THE REAL ESTATE
The contractor and the real estate company in the brokerage contract determine the indicative price for sale or purchase of real estate or the price of monthly rent. The real estate company can, on the basis of their expert opinion of prices on the market, relevant to setting the selling price or rent, demand lowering of the indicative price set in the in the contract. If the contractor, on the demand of the real estate agency, does not change the informative price offer, the real estate agency can stop performing brokerage services for the contractor for this specific real estate, with the exception of advertising it on the real estate agency’s website.
4. PAYMENT FOR BROKERAGE
4.1 Common provisions
Real estate company acquires the right to payment when the deposit is paid or when the contract, for which the agency worked, is signed (in the following text: »provision«). Provision as the payment for services becomes due and payable on the day of paying the deposit or signing of the contract, for which the company provided services. The contractor is obligated to pay the provision even if the contract is signed by a family member or another person connected to the contractor.
If the real estate company brokers the signing of the preliminary contract, the value of the object of the main contract is taken into account when setting the brokerage fee.
The real estate company has a right to payment even if the contract parties of the contract, for which the real estate company provided services, later withdraw from the contract or annul it by common consent in any other way and also in case if the signed contract, for which the real estate company provided services, becomes void because of the violation of the terms of contract or unfulfilment of obligations from one of the parties.
The contractor agrees that the real estate company or its real estate agent during the course of performing brokerage services, provides contact between the contractor and only those third parties, who beforehand commit in writing to carry at least half of the expenses of the provision (2%+DDV) in case of signing the contract.
The real estate company is entitled to provision in its full price if after signing the brokerage contract the intended legal transaction or a legal transaction, which in its essence serves the same purpose as the originally intended legal transaction, is made by a contractor or its family member or a person connected to the contractor.
The real estate company has the right to brokerage provision also in case if a contractor or its family member or a person connected to the contractor signs the contract about the real estate which was the subject of brokerage, with a third party, which was put into contact with the contractor by the real estate company and the contract was signed in six months after the termination of the brokerage contract.
In case of late payment the contractor is obligated to pay the real estate company the late payment interest from the day the delay started to the day of actual payment.
4.2 Provision for the sale/purchase of the real estate
If the brokerage fee for sale or purchase of the real estate is not determined in the brokerage contract, the contractor is obligated to pay a provision to the real estate company in the sum of 4 (four) % (per cent) from the contract price of the real estate, increased by the tax (DDV). If the contract price of the real estate is lower than 10,000.00 € /ten thousand euros), the real estate agency’s provision is 400.00 € (four hundred euros) no matter the contract price, with DDV included.
All payments which the buyer of the real estate pays to the sellerare included into the contract price from the previous paragraph, including any kind of payment for the equipment that is built-in or non-built-in and/or fixtures of the real estate which are the object of the contract, regardless if the property right to equipment and/or fixtures is transferred together with the real estate or if they are an object of a separate business transaction.
4.3 Provision in case of lease or rental of the real estate
- If the brokerage fee for lease or rental is not determined in the brokerage contract, the contractor is obligated to pay a provision to the real estate company in the value of one month’s rent + DDV.
- In case of brokering the exchange of the real estate the broker has a right to the provision in the value of 6% of the contract value of the real estates exchanged, and at least in the value of 800.00 EUR. Each client pays 3% of the value of their own exchanged real estate or at least 400.00 EUR;
- The broker has a right to payment of ¼ of the provisionagreed on (sale – 1% of value, lease – ½ of monthly rent), if the contractor signs the contract with a client he has found on his own (in caseofa signed exclusive contract);
The basis for setting the amount of provision from the previous paragraph is rent/lease or similar payment, including the costs of lease/rent, plus DDV.
5. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CONTRACTOR
5.1 General obligations of the contractor
The contractor is obligated to inform the real estate company about all the circumstances, important for performing brokerage services, and actively participate with performing services and is obligated, at the request of real estate company, to produce a confirmation about the payment of taxes and other eventual confirmations, from which it is clear that there are no obstacles from the contractor’s side that might make a legal transaction impossible.
When the contractor on his own finds a third party, with whom they sign the contract which was the object of brokerage, they must immediately inform the real estate company about the name and surname or the company of the third party, and the address of permanent residence or headquarters.
If at the moment, when the real estate company is performing brokering services for the contractor, the contractor is put in contact with a specific third party or is given a certain opportunity for making the intended legal transaction, the fact, that a certain third party presents a potential co-contractor or the possibility for making the intended legal transaction is already known to the contractor, the contractor must immediately, or no later than in 8 days from the contact with the third person or when he was aware of the possibility for making the intended business transaction, inform the real estate company about it in writing, where he must write down precise facts with which he backs up his claims and hands out evidence which prove these facts. If not it is considered that the contact between the contractor and the third party was made with the help of the real estate company or that the contractor was informed of the opportunity for making the business transaction by the real estate agency.
The contractor is liable to the real estate company for damages which might arise towards third parties because of legal and factual obstacles on the side of the contractor that render the legal transaction impossiblewhere the real estate company is involved. The contractor is also liable to the real estate company for damages which may occur because of the violation of obligations of the contractor, set in these general conditions or in valid legal regulations.
5.2 Obligation to protect confidential information, prohibition of divulging information to third parties
The contractormust treat all the information, gained from the real estate company performing brokerage services in the real estate market, including the personal data i.e. identity of third persons, which are put in contact with the contactor by the real estate agency, as confidential and maintain this information as a business secret and must not give them to a third party. In the case of violation of the interdiction from the previous sentence, the contactor must – beside the eventual payment of the provision and/or payment for additional services – pay contractual penalty in the sum of two provisions agreed upon. If the actual damage exceeds the sum of contractual penalty, the real estate company is entitled to full reimbursement of damages.
If the contractor or its family member or a person connected to the contractor makes a legal transaction, for which the real estate company provided brokerage services, which in its essence serves the same purpose as the originally intended legal transaction, for which the real estate company provided brokerage services, with a third party, which was put in contact with the contractor by the real estate agency, without the knowledge of the real estate company, the contractor is obligated to pay to the real estate company beside the agreed on provision a contractual penalty in the sum of one provision.
6. IMPARTIALITY OF THE REAL ESTATE AGENT
The contractor agrees that the real estate agency provides services to the other party as well. The real estate agent performing brokering services will equally protect interests of the contractor as well as those of the third party, whom they put the contractor in contact with. The agent helps the contractor with negotiations for closing the contract and with drawing up the contract.
7. DURATION AND CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT
The brokerage contract is valid for a limited period of 9 months, if a longer time of validity is not specified in the contract.
The contractor, during the duration of the contract, can resign from the contract if it is not against good faith and fairness. If the contractor resigns from the brokerage contract before time or withdraws from the intention of making the intended legal transaction, he must pay to the real estate company all the expenses the company had with performing brokerage services according to the contract. The costs are calculated according to the valid price list of the real estate company.
It is considered that the contractor withdrew from the brokerage contract, if, without a justifiable cause, he does not wish to make a contract with a third party, with whom they were put into contact by the real estate agency and who are willing to accept all contractor’s conditions, specified in the brokerage contract.
The real estate agency can at any time resign from the brokerage contract without giving a reason for withdrawal. The resignation must be handed in in writing. The real estate company is not in any case responsible for the damages, which the contractor might have because of the termination of the brokerage contract from the side of the real estate agency.
8. INSURANCE OF PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY
The real estate agent is insured for liability for damages, which are caused to the contractor or third party by the breach of contract of real estate brokerage at ZavarovalnicaTriglavd.d. (Triglav Insurance Company), insurance policy no. 0180795824-7 for sum insured 175,000.00 EUR for a separate transaction or 350,000.00 EUR for all transactions in one year.
The real estate agency is not responsible for legal and factual faults of the real estate, if he exercised due care when performing brokerage services.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The real estate company is not responsible for the damages to the contractor with the exception of damage, which the real estate company or the real estate broker, performing brokering services for the real estate company, caused on purpose or because of great negligence.
The monetary transaction from the buyer to the real estate company or from renter to the landlord or to the seller can only be done in the presence of the seller or landlord and only in the real estate company’s office. If the contractor gives money to the broker in other circumstances, the real estate company is not responsible for the eventual damages the contractor might suffer.
10. VALIDITY OF GENERAL CONDITIONS
There general conditions are valid from the day of their acceptance. In case of contradiction between the provision from the brokerage contract and the content of general conditions, the provisions from the brokerage contract are valid. If the general conditions change after the brokerage contract has been signed, for the relationship between the real estate company and the contractor, who made a brokerage contract according to the previously valid general conditions, the general conditions in the changed form are valid from the day the real estate company handed a copy of changed general conditions to the contractor.
The price list is an integral part of these general conditions.
Ljubljana on 4th April 2012
Manager: Tina Osolnik
These general terms are an original work and their duplication and use, either in entirety or parts, is forbidden without the permission of DIDOM d.o.o.